All times are UTC - 5 hours
- MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY:
The following persons are eligible for membership in TBM Owners and Pilots Association:
- PRIVATE TBM OWNERS.
Any person who is an owner or a co-owner of a private Socata TBM Aircraft is eligible for Regular Membership in TBM Owners and Pilots Association.
Individuals or organizations whose ownership of TBM aircraft is
primarily for the purposes of aircraft sales or training are not
considered "Private TBM Owners".
- TBM PILOTS AND COMMERCIAL OWNERS.
Pilots and operators of commercial or military Socata TBM Aircraft, and any current, non-owner pilot or flight instructor of a Socata TBM Aircraft is eligible for Associate Membership in TBM Owners and Pilots Association.
- DAHER-SOCATA AND TBM SERVICE PROVIDERS.
Any person associated with Daher-Socata, a Socata TBM distributorship, sales organization, supplier, maintenance facility, TBM aircraft management firm, or flight training organization is eligible for Associate Membership in TBM
Owners and Pilots Association.
- ALUMNI TBMOPA MEMBERS.
Alumni Membership is available to any person who no longer owns a TBM aircraft and who is a former member of TBM Owners and Pilots Association.
- PROSPECTIVE TBM OWNERS.
Individuals actively working towards the purchase of a TBM can
become a Website Member of TBMOPA.
- MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION: All applicants must submit an online membership application which will be reviewed for approval by the TBMOPA membership committee.
To begin click on "Join TBMOPA" below.
- MEMBERSHIP TERM: Membership is valid for one year and must be renewed on an annual basis.
- MEMBERSHIP DUES:
|Spouses or Companions of
or TBM Owner designees
||Included in TBM
Distributors and others that support and add value
to the TBM Owners and Pilots Association
|Prospective owners who
are actively working towards the purchase of a TBM.
- DESIGNEES: A
Regular Member with a current subscription to TBMOPA may:
- Designate one companion who lives in the same household to have
- Designate one professional pilot who regularly flies the Regular
Member's aircraft to have
- VOTING AND RUNNING FOR OFFICE: All Regular Members may vote in
elections, but only Regular Members who are pilots may run for elected office. The TBMOPA Board of Directors will establish election rules and schedule.
- WEBSITE ACCESS: Subject to site rules and restrictions, website
access is available to all TBM Owners and Pilots Association members in good standing.
Access to the "Owners and Distributors Forum" and the "Socata Forum" is
however limited to TBM Owners as well as Daher-Socata and Socata Distributor
- TBMOPA DIRECTORY APP: The TBMOPA Directory iPhone/iPad App
is available to TBM Owners and Pilots Association members in good standing
who are TBMOPA Owners or TBMOPA Owner Companions as well as Daher-Socata and Socata
- USE OF INFORMATION: Personal data on the site is provided strictly for the use of members. By entering your personal data you consent to allow it to be stored on the site and used by other members. No user may use such data for any commercial purpose.
If you believe that you are qualified for access to TBMOPA, please click on "Join TBMOPA" below and let us know what type of
membership you are requesting (and why you qualify) in the "About Me"
box on the registration form. Please enter the registration and serial
number of the primary TBM that you own or fly on the registration